In order to comply with the European Union (EU) Directive on Distance Selling, the following Terms & Conditions must be agreed to before your order can be processed.
1) Statutory Rights: Your statutory rights are not affected by any clause in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere in the Shorelines Gallery website.
2) Guarantee of Quality: Shorelines Gallery guarantees that all products contained in our goods are of the highest quality, meet current EU legislation standards, and that the products meet the required standards for the purpose they were intended.
3) Cancellation Policy: You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 7 working days from the day after receiving delivery of your order. You must contact Shorelines Gallery by telephone or fax (44(0) 1856 8732821) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify us of your decision. Under such circumstances you will be required to pay for first class return postage and this will be deducted from any refund due to you. This will be the only deduction made and the balance will be refunded to you within 30 days from cancellation.
4) Payment Options: Shorelines Gallery accepts payments by cheque for UK only orders via post and MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Switch (UK only) for Online, Fax or Telephone orders.
5) Returns Procedure: Shorelines Gallery makes every effort to ensure goods arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product not being delivered within 14 days from the despatch date (Saturdays and Sundays not included) customers should advise by e-mail. Shorelines Gallery will make every effort to locate the goods, and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund. If goods arrive damaged in any way, customers should contact Shorelines Gallery within 7 days of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
6) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order.
7) Delivery Methods & Times: Deliveries within the United Kingdom are made First Class Post, unless express delivery is requested. For delivery time for the rest of the world details will be provided with notification of Postage and Packaging costs prior to your acceptance and dispatch.
8) Retention of Title: This remains with Shorelines Gallery until the goods are paid for in full.
9) Delivery Charges: These are added to the cost of the goods as part of the process of submitting an order. Standard P&P charge for the UK is £5.00 however for Cards only it is £2.50 and for Framed items £35.95 and over P&P is £9.00. Postage/delivery for overseas orders is via Air Mail and will be charged at cost. UK prices will be applied on-line and if the actual costs exceed the UK price, the difference will be added to your Credit Card payment.
10) Insurance: Liability insurance is included.
11) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
12) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system you will receive an Order Confirmation Form as an Email. Please check that the details contained in this email are correct. If there are any mistakes in your order, please email us immediately. This e-mail is a copy of your order as sent and is neither an invoice nor a formal acceptance of your order. All orders placed with us will be confirmed by an Order Confirmation e-mail that will show the despatch date, and where applicable, Parcel Force Tracking Number. A Despatch Note (or Invoice to trade customers) will follow by post. In the unlikely event of us being unable to fulfil an order placed (due to having sold out of an item or goods selected), we will advise you as soon as possible. If payment has been made on an order that we are unable to fulfil we will immediately refund payment by the same method as the payment made.
15) Customer Support and Order Inquiries: To follow up on the delivery of goods or for any inquiries contact: 44 (0) 1856 761142 (standard call charges apply) by telephone during normal shop hours (Mon-Sat 10am - 5pm GMT) or by email to email@example.com.
16) Privacy and Data Protection: Shorelines Gallery collects any information given about you during the course of the ordering and registration process. We keep this information on record to assist our administration and for future marketing initiatives. We do not sell or pass to anyone information contained on customers, which remains confidential to the company. All data is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not send out marketing material unless you consent by ticking the appropriate box during the ordering process. Any concerns over privacy may be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17) Multiple orders: For multiple orders please contact us separately by e-mail: info@Shorelinesgallery.com.
18) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands; cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond the control of Shorelines Gallery.
19) Complaints: Any complaints should be made by telephone to: 44 (0) 1856 761142 (standard call charges apply) during normal shop hours (Mon-Sat 10am - 5pm GMT) or by email to email@example.com. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days.
20) Security and Protection for online transactions: All orders are securely encrypted at all stages, for your safety and security. Firstly, your connection between your PC and our website is encrypted when you fill in your contact details onwards - look for the unbroken key or locked padlock symbol in your browser.